Monday, April 30, 2007

Stay OFF the Road.

Taylor is about to be driving. Can you believe it? I am not too worried about him, because he is so responsible and laid back. He tells me he will not be in any hurry to get where he is going and that he will just be cruising his ride. Ya Right.

Do you know how much it is to insure a child? At least $300 per month. OUCH!

So, Chuck is excited to look for a car- we were thinking that a nice smaller pickup would be good. (Better gas mileage and one seat- will not fit many friends. ) So he and Taylor went to look at cars the other day. After seeing some nice trucks Taylor informs him that he needs an SUV because they have leather and great stereos or that he really likes BMW's. Chuck came home kind of bummed and tells me this. I said, and you told him where to stick it right? I guess it did not occur to Chuck that the kid does not need to be spoiled all the time.

No comments: