Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Where did I find this?

After my grandmas fire a few years ago, I found some boxes with pictures and quickly packed them in my garage without really looking at them- until now... We have been arranging the garage in the new house and cleaning everything up and look what I found. I think this one is from my 8th grade graduation dance. Look who was there. What a cutie patootee- and she's with the object of my obsession. Nicci, why were you there? I can't remember??? There are more good ones where this came from too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was her date, for realz. CJHS was very progressive back then.

Anonymous said...

I also served punch.

Anonymous said...

2 questions-When is Mama Foss ever gonna talk to you? and are you going to continue to stalk her until she is your friend again? oh ya, and how about getting a facebook page, I hear it's better than myspace.
M

Do the Puyallup said...

I really am coming to the conclusion that I need to stop the stalking. It is a mystery not to be solved. I remember Caprice being at the dance too. Maybe I will come across her pic.