Wednesday, September 10, 2008

First Day of School.





The kids went off to school and we are all excited about that. I have taken a first day of school pic of Taylor every year since he started, so it is fun to continue that tradition. This year's pic of Tay is pretty special. For once, he smiled as a teenager and it makes me laugh.. When you guys actually have teenagers, you will understand my joy! Ella is so excited to be able to ride the bus- finally. I am liking it too as all I have to do is stand on my front porch and the bus stops about 50 feet away. Nice...

Derek remains elusive about his first day of school pic- he leaves the house at about 6:30 am to walk to school with his friends, so I have not been able to catch him. I think they stop at Winco on their way to grab lunch. Winco is where all the kids hang out. They are obsessed with it in fact- something about 60 cents for a 2 liter of soda. All of the kids are liking our new house as they have so many friends to hang out with. If you ask Chuck and I, we will tell you there are too many kids to hang out with, but that is our problem.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at all those kids getting on that bus! Always someone to play with. Back in Ohio it was pretty commom for some kid to be looking in my sliding glass door before my coffee was done, it can drive you nuts! Now, ofcourse we miss that part!