Friday, October 31, 2008

BOO!!!
















Halloween did not dissapoint this year. Ella was a high school musical cheerleader, but to my surprise, she let me get jiggy with it and make her the walking dead. I have to say, she got great reviews from all. It is so nice that Ella has her cousins to share all of the holiday's with too. Ella tolerates Quinn more all the time- he actually seems to be pretty fun to hang with. How can I tell? I do not hear quite as many, "Quinn stop it!" in a horrible whiny voice. Anyways, the kids looked so cute in their costumes. Our new neighborhood is also jam packed with so many kids too. I did get a little crazy with the fake mustache on Margot. I just had to! As for my fav holiday- it was a good one! One observation... did anyone have trick or treaters still knocking on their door at 10pm? I did. Tiny kids with their parents. Hmmmm....

No comments: