Thursday, February 15, 2007

HANG LOOSE

I found this old picture of Lonnie when we went to Hawaii when we were kids. He had met a buddy while on our trip. I do not however, remember him actually surfing. WOW, check out those calves on him- even when he was young they were huge.

He and I were laughing the other day because Ella has two bottom teeth that are loose and he told me he remembers me losing a tooth in Hawaii. I told him that I remembered him chasing me to our hotel room, and I barely made it in the door and slammed it on his big toe and ripped his toe nail off. Then, for fear of a sure pummeling, I would not let him in- bloody toe and all until my Dad got back to the room. I had a nice laugh about that. Those were fun times.

1 comment:

Living the Dream said...

Do I miss Lonnie and Joe practicing the wrestling hold of the week on me? No, I do not. Ella has loose teeth? Owen's teeth won't budge.