Saturday, February 10, 2007

Superbowl Fun




Ella and Quinn had great fun during the Super Bowl. Kelly let Lonnie bring him up and we promised to watch him. He chased Ella around for hours - her on roller skates and Quinn with one slipper left on his little feet. She would run away screaming "Chucky's gonna get me" and Quinn would laugh and laugh. I thought for sure he would collapse at some point, but he kept going and going.
After a while, we thought we would play a joke on Mom, so we gave Quinn an empty beer bottle and took pictures. I was quite pleased that I caught one that actually looked drunk. I promptly emailed it to Kelly and told her not to worry, her son was in good hands. I really think it was the responsible Sister-in-law thing to do. Thanks to Lonnie for the GREAT Gumbo. I think we all ate way too much.


No comments: