Saturday, May 10, 2008

How pretty is this?


Wow, my husband has talent. I think his waterfalls are quite nice. This is the latest- he can really pack them into small spaces. You would not know how hard it is to get the right flow and no leaks. I love it that he found something that actually gives him a creative outlet. I believe we all have a creative side whether it be painting, cooking or decorating. This is Chuck's artsy fartsy coming out. Don't tell him that though... The coolest thing is that it makes his customer's so freaking happy. It feels good to have a profession that gives people such satisfaction.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss the look of NW backyards. Chuck does very nice work. I have to admit I am not too creative, I like to bake. Does that count?

Do the Puyallup said...

Yes, baking is the greatest showing of love that I can think of! Also, it is pretty hard to screw up a baked good unless of course you are like me and like to burn at least one batch of cookies.