Thursday, January 10, 2008

My husband accepts that I am a slob

This is exactly why Chuck and I are a perfect match. While I was at work yesterday, I called home in the early morning, and could tell that he was on a cleaning rampage. Now, I will be the first to admit- he can clean circles around me. This means that instead of shoving things in closets, he really CLEANS. So, by the time I got home- hours later, this is what my closet looks like. He even organized my shoes! This may not look too fantastic to you, but if you saw it before, my shoes fanned out from the closet for about 20 feet and if I dared to pick out an outfit, I had to be careful not to twist an ankle. I truly appreciate my husband for accepting me for who I am and not nagging on me. Also, I slept like a baby in my perfectly clean room last night and that is a rare thing. This means that clutter can enter our brains at all times and is not to be trusted! I need to take a lesson from this and clean the rest of the house. Ya Right!

3 comments:

mmmyers said...

what a nice husband,and withou asking him! My husband also is a very good cleaner, under and behind things. You have some really cute shoes, Fancy.
M
ps why don't you allow anonymous comments? what if your dad wanted to leave one?

mmmyers said...

It comes up as anonymous on lonbads comment, I don't know why.

Living the Dream said...

I was thinking the same thing about the cute shoes. Nice hubby!