Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Too much is just too much


So I made the cake. Start to finish, there was at least 6 hours of preparation time. Combining this and the fact that it weighed about 15 pounds and was a foot high, I will not be making it again. That piece in the picture is on a full size dinner plate.
It is delicious, but I came to the conclusion that the human body is not designed to handle this amount of caloric intake. Makes the tummy a little queesy.
So, let this be a lesson, too much of a good thing is just too much!

3 comments:

Living the Dream said...

I could eat that entire piece, no problemo. I am currently enduring a new year resolution lifestyle change. aka: diet.

Do the Puyallup said...

Let's not call it a diet- call it eating healthy and working out. I know when I do that, I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything.

LONNBAD said...

needs pudding and/or jello