Tuesday, January 29, 2008

You must Divulge...

New Challenge...

So I'm bored. Oh Well. Make a list of you querkiest (is that a word?), on the verge of embarrasing, guilty pleasure. Here is my short list.

1. I have a strange obsession with late night chili dogs smothered in sour cream, cheese, and jalepenos. Probably four nights per week. I do however use fat free chili and sour cream. I do recall Michelle telling me she was on a strict hot dog diet and if I remember right it was more than two per day. I thought that was funny until my own chili dog obsession started.

2. I can't get enough of the following shows: Real Housewives of the OC, The Hills, Newport Beach - although Laguna Beach was better. Yes, I can feel my I.Q. drop as I watch.

3. I log into perezhilton.com daily.

4. The other night, I had a sweet tooth and could not choose between a bowl of cereal or ice cream so I actually made the following: vanilla ice cream topped with Reeses Peanut Butter puff cereal, milk and since I did not have any chocolate sauce, I sprinkled chocolate Slim Fast on top. UUM UUM GOOD.


I know as I think about this, my list is going to grow. To be continued.

4 comments:

LONNBAD said...

WOW, i don't know if i can top those. i will try but kipper snacks with can cheese does not come close to your slim fast ice cream cereal bowl

Living the Dream said...

I am a lover of reality TV. My new favorite is Celeb Rehab, I like to watch while drinking a cocktail.

Do the Puyallup said...

Laugh Out Loud!!!Yes, I am a fan.

Living the Dream said...

You guys are welcome to stay at our house anytime. We are less than an hour from Disney, come visit!!!